Call our School at 253-880-6758
or our Licensing office at 253-329-6577
We are located at 2993 Griffin Ave.
Click here for directions.
Looking for high quality and personal service to learn the rules of the road?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Rules of the Road Driving School we’ll give one-on-one drive training, small class sizes and a comfortable, clean atmosphere for learning how to drive, satisfying WA State Driver Education for students. Click here for our class schedule,
fees and forms.
Need your driver license fast?
Come to our office in Enumclaw and experience only what you need: fast, friendly services. Take your Knowledge (written) or Skills (drive) tests on your scheduled time, and get your driver license quickly and painlessly, Monday through Saturday. Click here to take the DOL's online Practice Test & gain access to the WA Drive Guide. Click here for more
WANT TO AVOID GOING TO THE DOL FOR YOUR LICENSE? Click here for more info!
Click on the red link above for detailed driving school information.
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Need your WA State Driver License?
We offer both the Written and the Drive tests here!
Click here for more info! Click here for a Checklist!
Need Behind-The-Wheel Lessons?
Want extra practice before testing for your license? We also offer drive lessons for $80/hour. Call 253-880-6758 to set up an appointment!
Get your medium- or large-size magnet to warn other drivers that a student is behind the wheel! Visit our office and get yours today!
See larger image below...
Click on the green link above for detailed licensing information.
Why Choose Rules of the Road Driving School for your Driver Education?
Beyond the state-required driver education,
- teach four hours more in class (34 hours total) than the minimum required by the State of Washington.
- teach how to change tires, check tread, inflation.
- teach how to put on snow chains.
- teach how to parallel park.
- teach how to back around a corner.
- teach "DUI Night" (experience drunk goggles and get tested with them on).
- teach "Maintenance Night" (learn how to check oil levels, etc.).
- pick up enrolled students at EHS for their five 1-hour drives.
- offer flexible mirror image classes for busy schedules.