WE ARE OPEN FOR TESTING!
We are excited to announce that our office is open for all licensing testing (Knowledge & Skills tests) and student behind-the-wheel drives.
We are doing our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 by taking the following precautionary measures:
- All students, staff and customers that enter our building or perform a lesson in a Rules of the Road vehicle is required to wear personal protective equipment (mask or face covering). Due to our limited supplies, we ask that all students and customers bring their own personal protective equipment when they arrive for their scheduled appointment.
- All areas that are contacted by staff or customers will be disinfected frequently throughout the day:
- Vehicle doors, dash, console, steering wheel and seat belt buckles (at the beginning of the day and after each exam).
- Counter and table tops (after each customer)
- Door handles
- All Skills exams will be conducted in a Rules of the Road company vehicle. Unless you are required to have an ignition interlock device installed in your vehicle; in which case, the skills exam must be conducted in a vehicle with the device installed.
- We are conducting exams by appointment only! We ask that you schedule online OR over the phone (payment required at the time of scheduling). Walk-ins will not be accepted.
Please be aware that Department of Licensing offices are not yet open in Washington State to issue driver licenses or instruction permits. Unless you qualify to apply for your license online, you must wait until the DOL offices are allowing appointments for license issuing.
Copyright © 2019 Rules of the Road Driving School