Teen Driver Education
Participating in a traffic safety education course is a HUGE time commitment. Make sure that you and your teen are able to dedicate the time necessary to complete the course before enrolling. Our course is an 8 week course with the classroom phase meeting twice a week. Classroom attendance is MANDATORY. Excessive tardiness may result in course failure. (See the Parent-Student Handbook below for details.)
Our Washington State Certified Course is a pass/fail course. Both the classroom phase and the Behind-The-Wheel phase must be completed successfully in order to receive a "pass" grade and receive a certificate. Grading is based on the following:
- In-Class worksheets/Quizzes
- Module Exams
- Final Exam
- Behind-The-Wheel performance
Pre-Apply Online for Washington Driver License Number:
- Go to https://secure.dol.wa.gov/home/
- Click JOIN NOW!
- Follow directions & complete the online application (you will need your student’s birth certificate)
- DOL will immediately send you an e-mail that provides you with a LINK. (We DO NOT want the confirmation number provided in this e-mail!)
- Click on the LINK that is provided and enter your user name & password that you created earlier.
- Follow the remaining steps to finish up the application process.
Go to www.dol.wa.gov for information on your local DOL office hours and locations.
Copyright © 2019 Rules of the Road Driving School